Thursday, June 14, 2012

When will it end?

The age old adage says that high school will never end. At first, I dismissed it as an excuse for the whiny, drama-addicted people of the world to hang on to their "golden years". Who would want to spend the rest of their lives in high school anyway? Who wants to deal with that load of bologna? As it turns out... there are more drama-addicts in this world than I originally accounted for. What motivates these people? Why do they thrive on the self-inflicted pain that being attached to making issues worse than they actually are brings? I mean, seriously, I don't understand how people live like that. All it does is eat away at you. All it does is cause more problems. It's not healthy; it's not even appreciated. In fact, it will drive most people away from you. That's right, I'm addressing you, the socially dependent, drama crackheads. Here's my message:

NOBODY LIKES YOU. They might put on a tolerant face or even sympathize with you. But as soon as your back is turned, they will turn on you. To your face, they are trying to resist the urge to slap you. So, please, let's all be a little less dramatic and a little more grounded, eh? I promise the world is not going to end because you can't buy that thing you want, or you don't fit into the same clothes you wore in high school, or such-and-such girl gave you a nasty look, or some guy/girl is leading you around by the nose in a merry dance. Okay, we get it. Life isn't fair. That doesn't mean you have to make our existence more miserable by constantly complaining about yours.

1 comment:

  1. So I love this blog! and so I've nominated you for the Liebster!! Check it out on my blog

    ReplyDelete